DD's in the zone

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cher062

Well last night I stayed for the whole practice. I went out for a few min on each event to see what DD was doing. The rest of the time I was studying for a test (went back to college - yes I'm crazy)

Well DD's bars are breathtaking!! When she was done for the night and we were driving home she was so excited that I saw how great those bars were and how so much better all the other events are. Her comment - MOM MOM MOM did you see how great my bars are!!!??? I'm going to place higher than ever this year and I hope my old gym places below me so they can see what they missed out on. My new team is awsome!!

I did remind her that even if she doesn't beat out the other team that she is still going a great job and I know she will have a great year. I think we both can hardly wait for that first meet in Dec.

Personally I can't believe all the improvement in just 3 short months. It's amazing how a gymnast can thrive with coaches that believe in them and want to take the time needed to improve the gymnast.

Cher, Fantastic news! I'm so glad your daughter is enjoying her new coaches and team! I can't wait for those competition videos she is going to have a great season!

Awesome news! It's so great to have your decision to switch validated. Please send some bar fairies our way. My dd is struggling with L7 bars.

That is sooooo great to hear! Sounds like she is really coming into her own at that gym! It is amazing the difference a coach can make! Here's to a great season!!!

What I find more intriguing is when adults/coaches/teachers/parents for that matter realize WE are the ones that can have that impact on a child! I'm happy your DD has coaches who obviously realize that with positive coaching the gymnast will always flourish! Congrats to your gymmie!! I bet her enthusiasim is infectious!! :):)

What I find more intriguing is when adults/coaches/teachers/parents for that matter realize WE are the ones that can have that impact on a child! I'm happy your DD has coaches who obviously realize that with positive coaching the gymnast will always flourish! Congrats to your gymmie!! I bet her enthusiasim is infectious!! :):)

I agree! and yes it is infectious!!!! I wish she had a meet this weekend instead of Dec. I'm not even the gymnast but I can hardly wait to see how she does.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back