DD's Team Bonding Sleepover Party

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Last night dd and her teammates had their MDL Level 4 team bonding sleepover at the gym. The girls had a blast!! They made some really cool braceletes with little gymnastics charms and got to run around, play and let loose! Here are some pics:

All-ProMDLLv4SleepoverDec13026.jpg

All-ProMDLLv4SleepoverDec13027.jpg

Love the bracelets - where did they get the stuff to make them? Our team Christmas Party / Sleepover is Friday night. That would be fun to do.

Once I got to the site I was not able to get anything to open up. If I clicked on shop or kits etc nothing happened :(

She is working on her new site (sorry guys--I didn't realize that when I originally posted). If anyone is interested, email me and I can forward your info to her so she can contact you. Thanks guys!!

Those braceletts are just too cool :cool:! Your gym sounds like a it's a lot of fun for the girls!!! Gym sleepovers really are a blast! They look soooo happy in the pics! Bet they had a great time. Did you stay over too???

They do a lot of fun things at our gym. The gym xmas holiday party is next week with all the levels--that should be a blast as well! I stayed for the bracelet making part to give my friend Mary a hand with the girls. I left around 9:30pm. The girls ended up crashing around 1am-ish! DD was so tired last night-she fell asleep at around 7:30pm and slept through the night!!!

Looks like they had fun. At least it was at the GYM.
My DD has been pressing us to have a team sleepover (12 girls total) at OUR HOUSE.

"Hmmm.. Let me think?... NO chance!"

2 maybe 3 girls, but NO way all 12!

Looks like they had fun. At least it was at the GYM.
My DD has been pressing us to have a team sleepover (12 girls total) at OUR HOUSE.

"Hmmm.. Let me think?... NO chance!"

2 maybe 3 girls, but NO way all 12!

LOL--I don't blame you!!! OMG--12 girls--NO WAY!!!! Maybe you can talk your gym owners into hosting a sleepover at your gym? Get some parents to volunteer to stay over and help out...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back