Parents Determination-we have a bar routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

medic3188

So after my dd pulled off a pullover first time during her last meet..today she pulled out a back hip circle.She is determined to not be spotted at all. All she needs now is her dismount. This is huge because only two weeks ago she needed spots on the entire routine.

That is AWESOME !!!! Bars are hard, they require so much strength. They are my dd favorite !! You will hear me scream w/ joy when dd gets that darn front mill circle. She almost has it.

It is so much fun to see the joy on their faces when they master a skill.
:eek:

Gotta love determination & heart! Isn't it amazing how they love to get these skills & how happy they are when they finally do get it? I am sure your DD will not be spotted in 2 weeks, she sounds a lot like my DD. In rec class at age 3-4 she used to yell all the time "weave me awone, I do it myself!" to coaches trying to assist her. In learning ROBHS, she did the same thing even if it meant nearly landing on her head. Hates to be spotted.

yay! i love the joy in my DDs face and words when she gets a new skill. congrats to your daughter!

thats great!!! my girls just got there Shoot through today!! (actually there whole team did For the first time! without a spot!! )

it is soo much fun to see the faces on these girls when they get it!!!! Way to go to your dd!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back