WAG Different teams

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi

My team is doing something different next season. I was invited to practice with the silver A team and the gold B team. We never did A, B, and C teams before and I wanted to know if they mean something. Thanks!

that sounds like something specific at your gym. Only they would know what it means.

Reactions: JBS
I know at our gym we've had multiple training groups for a level. One is usually mastering more of the very basic requirements for the level and the other is working more upgrades. So this past season we had a group of newer golds who were just really learning ROBHS and front tucks and jumping to high bar and learning kips, then another group that was working back tucks and mastering kip casts and learning flyaways.

That would be gym specific. I would assume that because XCEL levels can have a wide range of skills in each level, they might want to differentiate their training groups in newer silvers/more advanced silvers with new golds/more advanced golds, etc. As for competing, it would just be the normal silver/gold/platinum/etc. Also remember summer training groups are often an estimate of level, and the final level for the season often isn't set until late summer/early fall.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back