WAG Discussion of abuse in USAG - Nassar

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Goooooo, Judge Aquilina! She is really pulling all of this together in a deeply transformative way.

And she is now DEMOLISHING his claims that he's truly sorry and repentant. With his own words in that letter he wrote to her.

I can't watch the live stream, but the tweets make it sound as if he is not admitting guilt? I thought Alford pleas were not accepted in Michigan.

Agreed, their total disregard for human suffering is mind blowing.

I can't watch the live stream, but the tweets make it sound as if he is not admitting guilt? I thought Alford pleas were not accepted in Michigan.

He stood by his guilty plea in court (after hesitating), but the judge read some of the letter he wrote last week and he essentially said he was “doing all these things as treatment and now the media has turned it into something bad.” So, basically he still doesn’t think he did anything wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_20180124_114957.jpg
    IMG_20180124_114957.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 129
No, he pleaded. Aquilina was just reading from his bizarre letter to underline his lack of understanding and repentance.

Got it. The tweets made it sound like she asked him about his plea and he waffled on the facts. Wish I could be watching this.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back