Do you need a ROBHS Back tuck for XCEL Gold?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

Ella Mohler

So.. As of right now I am a rec gymnast ( 6 hours a week 3 days a week on Pre-Team and I started gymnastics in September 2016 and I have my ROBHS now! :D) And I am going to start competeting soon! Sooo, my coach said I defiantly can compete Xcel Silver. ( My mom was talking to her this is just what she told me that my coach said to her, This was on a open gym night but she was my former coach and I have known her for awhile. ) But she also said that for Xcel Gold they keep an eye on some girls that they think can train with the Golds until later on in the year, When its later in the year they start saying who is staying and who is going to Xcel silver. It all just depends if you have the skills you need for Xcel gold by the end of the year before meet season, and my coach said that she is looking at Me, ( and 2 other team mates of mine. ) and also I am the only person who has there ROBHS on floor.. But I was looking at it and I may have to have a ROBHS Back tuck?? I really need to know if I do or I do not need it soon.. Try outs are in 4 months and I need to get and perfect the skills I need. And do you need your kip for Xcel Gold? I do not have mine, I do however have ( Stride Circle/ Mill Circle, Double Back Hip Circle, Front Hip circle, Squat on tap swings and twist and touch the bar idk what its called, I am training my fly away, Shoot through. And thats all the harder skills I can think of ) Will that stuff be good enough for bars? I am training my back walkover on beam and I have not started training my front handspring vault yet.. Hoping to train them if I go to xcel gold/silver.. I have my front handspring.. I don't know if you need your front tuck.. I just need some answers! I know the routines are different and they all have different tumbling passes.. So I just mainly need answers for if I need my ROBHSBT for Xcel gold or not..

I need answers soon!

-Account Managed by Mom

I think the requirement for gold is a three skilled tumbling pass so technically you could do RO2BHS... You do need a salto for your front pass though so a running punch front would do.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back