Do you use our mobile app?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Do you use the mobile app?

• Yes...I would probably not come here as much without the app.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Yes...I only use the app.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes...I use both the app and the regular site.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
Just gone onto settings and there isn't a read order option?

Interesting...I'll have to check it out on an Android device. I only have an iPhone and iPad.

Also going in and out if the app while tv watching, checking emails, going on othet apps etc. Sometimes it goes to the most recent post and sometimes to the first post of the thread

the reading order can be changed in the settings for android. It is under "loading behavior". options are oldest, first unread, and newest post. You can also change the number of posts per page...

1. I use it almost exclusively, unless I am browsing from work.
  2. iOS
  3. Yes - this is a good thing for me
  4. Yes - I hardly use a computer at home and I am on the go so much. The app is very convenient.
Every once in a while the app will crash. I do not get an error message, it just starts to open and then closes quickly and takes me back to my phone's home screen. Happens maybe once or twice per week. I'm always able to reopen the app and get it to work on the second try.

Just found it and yes 'jump to first unread' IS checked but I still have the issues

mine is the same, my problem is not with posts but with conversations. I have one which is over 10 pages long, on the 'puter I can skip to the last page, on the app it appears as one page and I have to scroll to the end.

Using the app right now. My only problem with the mobile site is that I still get a ton of ads even though I pay to support. I don't get them in the app

Using the app right now. My only problem with the mobile site is that I still get a ton of ads even though I pay to support. I don't get them in the app
This happens to me occasionally but not often. Most of the time I'm ad free.

I use the app 90% of the time. I don't use any of the site's features though, I just read and very occasionally reply.

I am on iOS.

I have the app (android & iOS) but prefer the mobile version of CB because I can use the features that don't work on the app.

I downloaded the app on iOS (ipad) a while ago and used it a bit then, but find now that I exclusively use the website.
I haven't update the app, so perhaps this is out of date, but I find that as I check quite regularly that I use the latest posts listing on the full site and miss it on the app where I feel like I have to sort through many levels to get to the posts.
That being said, I found it very useful when I initially joined and read through a whole heap of posts at once.

So, iOS and I don't use it and I don't really see myself using it.

The mobile site is only reduced ads...only the ads in between the posts are removed. The app has no ads if you join the Booster Club.

I will double check all the settings again this weekend and make sure it is all correct.

I have been considering a NO AD upgrade...but it would have to be fairly expensive...probably $25 or $30 per year. We would still need a way to show our sponsors to our members that have purchased the NO AD upgrade. Maybe a sponsor thread or page?

Is a NO AD upgrade something that many are interested in. If you are already a Booster Club member...it would be an additional $10 or $15 per year ($25 or $30 per year total)?

I don't use the app. I have a few sites loaded in Safari on my phone that I check when I'm out and about and bored, but I wouldn't go to separate apps as readily.

The mobile site is only reduced ads...only the ads in between the posts are removed. The app has no ads if you join the Booster Club.

I will double check all the settings again this weekend and make sure it is all correct.

I have been considering a NO AD upgrade...but it would have to be fairly expensive...probably $25 or $30 per year. We would still need a way to show our sponsors to our members that have purchased the NO AD upgrade. Maybe a sponsor thread or page?

Is a NO AD upgrade something that many are interested in. If you are already a Booster Club member...it would be an additional $10 or $15 per year ($25 or $30 per year total)?

I joined the booster club to give back to a place that had given me so much. The ad thing is a benefit but not my motivation. For me personally, the NO AD option would not interest me.

I use the app on both my iPad and iPhone about 70% of the time and then via Safari when on my desktop. Social groups work fine for me. The only issue I have is the alerts don't allow me to go to the referenced conversation. I found the mobile site a little slower - so really like the app.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back