WAG Does anyone do USAIGC?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

RNH

Proud Parent
Hi,
Hope all are well. My daughter just switched from USAG to USAIGC. Was wondering if anyone can tell me how many hours a week Silvers practice at their gym, how many girls on team and how many coaches. Thanks@

Hi! My daughter is USAIGC Silver. Ours do 3 hr practices, either 3 or 4 days. USAIGC has rules as to how many hours they can train, but it doesn’t include stretching and conditioning. Let me know if you have any other questions! My daughter was JO and switched over to USAIGC three years ago.

Hi! My daughter is USAIGC Silver. Ours do 3 hr practices, either 3 or 4 days. USAIGC has rules as to how many hours they can train, but it doesn’t include stretching and conditioning. Let me know if you have any other questions! My daughter was JO and switched over to USAIGC three years ago.
Thanks so much for answering. I would love to pick your brain. can't find anyone around here who does IGC!

My daughter just retired from USAIGC. Our Silvers did about 12 hours a week. Mrs. Puma is the USAIGC expert so you're in good hands but I'd be happy to help answer questions as well.

My daughter just retired from USAIGC. Our Silvers did about 12 hours a week. Mrs. Puma is the USAIGC expert so you're in good hands but I'd be happy to help answer questions as well.
You’re too kind! I’m still learning, but definitely happy to share what I do know :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back