Don't Lurk... We've Got Answers!

New For 2022
MEMBERS ONLY Parent Group!
Join for FREE!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingymmom

Jul 12, 2007
Awwwwww, Domi, I can't stay mad at you for long - congrats to her and Michael on their new little bundle on the way:cloud9:

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Olympic and Goodwill Games champion Dominique Moceanu announced Thursday she is expecting baby No. 2 with husband Dr. Michael Canales.
"We are really excited about the news," Moceanu said. "Mike and I dreamed of starting a family for quite some time — and now here we are getting ready to add our second baby to the nest! We couldn't be happier!"
Moceanu, a member of the U.S. gold-medal team at the 1996 Olympic Games, and former gymnast Canales have a daughter, Carmen, born on Dec. 25, 2007.
The new baby is due in March, said Moceanu, who is attending college and coaching gymnastics in Ohio. Canales is a foot and ankle surgeon.
"We love it in Ohio and look forward to raising our children here," Moceanu said. "Having my first child, Carmen, was a magical experience — being a mother is at the very top of my list of accomplishments and I am really looking forward to bringing another precious life into this world."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.