Parents Done_Good Season

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I posted back when Sam wrapped up her compulsory season, and she began her Prep-Op season 2 weeks later. She has continued on a fantastic run. 4 meets with 3 AA golds . Wrapped up today with a 38.5 earning the AA State Champion title for the 8 year old Prep Op 1 division. Her team took top honors with a score of 115.750.

This completes her first season of L4 and 2nd season of PO1. This year her team won 5 of the 9 they competed in and she earned 6 AA gold medals.

Regionals fall on her birthday this year and we have other plans so this wraps up her season. She has had a great experience this year and is fully aware of what's next for L5. She is this // close to a kip, squat on to high bar is very good, has not yet worked on vault, but has a really great attitude about everything right now. I think she will be fine.

This year also included a head coach change about a month or so ago. That was a pretty hard thing for alot of the gym. Some of us not so much. That could be a huge topic itself that I will not dare start.

Anyway just wanted to share/brag on my daughter, her team, and what a great year we have had with this sport we all share. As much as I love them I am actually glad to have a break from the competitions for a while.

couple of pics from this year

flipfest09
Gymnastics_153.jpg

Gymnastics_096.jpg

today
IMG_3481.jpg

Congrats to her! She has beautiful form and that cast picture is lovely! I am sure she will get all those level 5 skills and do great! Congrats to your State Champ!! :D

Congrat to your DD on such a great year! Good luck withat Kip! I will send a fairy your way..

Enjoy the summer... the next season will be here before you know it.

Congratulations! She has such great form. Love the cast picture. I'm sure she will rock in Level 5!

Meg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back