WAG Drama at US Classic

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It really does not seem that bad. It says more about Morgan's insecurities than it does about Simone.

The people who think it is acceptable to screen shot private posts and put them in the World Wide Web, knowing that they will be hurtful to both the poster and the person it was posted about I think has a lot more to answer for.

well, that sucks... i think the fact that 23 people liked Morgan's post (presumably other gymnasts...) must have really hurt Simone also...

Lesson for all - make sure your "finsta" or spamm account only has your closest friends! better yet, just don't go around posting crap!
Actually, it was more than 23 ... it was blacked out names AND 23 more. :(

Ok educate me...what is finsta...
~signed techie-ignorant, party of one....
"Finstagram (Finsta for short) is defined by Urban Dictionary as 'a mixture of Fake & Instagram.' People, usually girls, get a second Instagram account along with their real instagrams, rinstagrams, to post any pictures or videos they desire. The photos or videos posted are usually funny or embarrassing."

It really does not seem that bad. It says more about Morgan's insecurities than it does about Simone.

The people who think it is acceptable to screen shot private posts and put them in the World Wide Web, knowing that they will be hurtful to both the poster and the person it was posted about I think has a lot more to answer for.

The lesson is that whatever is on the internet is not private. It doesn't matter whether it's your closest friends or not. It can all be found out. I teach my kids that NOTHING they post is private. And we talk about how universities and employers rescind offers all the time due to social media searches.

EDFDF552-98FD-43DF-95F2-653B622943C6.jpeg
All’s well that ends well? Nice to see team harmony in the midst of USAG turmoil..

View attachment 7404 All’s well that ends well? Nice to see team harmony in the midst of USAG turmoil..

I had spotted a lot of Simone and Morgan positive photos. Possibly done on purpose, but it shows they are all making the effort.

But more importantly, this looks like a white version of the black rainbow leotard that sold out when Simone wore it on her come back videos. Is it available to buy over there? My DD is a big fan!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back