early meet, ugh

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

profmom

Proud Parent
Meet tomorrow, report time 8 AM. My beloved son is, um, NOT a morning person. I'm gonna need all the luck I can get to blast him out of his hotel bed and into his singlet and (white again) pommel pants. Anyone want to lay odds on him falling asleep out there if the rotations run long?

At least I don't have to do a bun!

I hear ya! First 3 meets this year were all at reasonable times. Didn't have to get up crazy early, didn't have to stay over. It lulled me into a false sense of security. Last weekend's meet and the one coming up the first week of Feb were/are both crazy early meets, 2.5-3 hours away. Hotel room, early wake-up time, long ride home after. Bleh. As you said, at least you don't have to do hair!

I'm not a morning person at all and lucky for me, my big away meet last year had a report time of 6:45 am and the venue was a good 30 min drive through traffic from our hotel so you can imagine how early that was. I believe I got up at 5 that morning and I get ready fast compared to some girls. It was also 2 hour time difference ahead of us so I really got up at 3am my time. At least boys don't take as long to get ready as girls! good luck with his meet!

That's just nuts. Been to early Saturday meets. And Friday evening meets. But NEVER a Friday morning meet. Don't the realize these kiddos have school? LOL. Anyway..hope he is easy to rise in the morning..and best of luck to him

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back