Parents East Seattle Gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Alfonzo16

Proud Parent
Hi! We’ll be moving next summer and my daughter will be Level 4. Looking for a strong/competitive gym but one that also is concerned about mental health/kindness/positive encouragement. She doesn’t do well with yelling. So far I’ve seen Emerald City and Gymnastics East in the area but we’re willing to drive a bit for a great gym! Thanks!

Northshore gymnastics is a great place for developmental athletes as well. Ascend also just opened a gym in Woodinville.

But if you ever want to do Xcel, I cannot recommend Bothell Gymnastics Club more highly. I coach there and I just love the entire gym culture there.

Hi! We’ll be moving next summer and my daughter will be Level 4. Looking for a strong/competitive gym but one that also is concerned about mental health/kindness/positive encouragement. She doesn’t do well with yelling. So far I’ve seen Emerald City and Gymnastics East in the area but we’re willing to drive a bit for a great gym! Thanks!
No need to drive. I cannot recommend Emerald City enough. Great DP and Xcel program. Positive coaches and community.

There's Cascade Elite and Metropolitan. Both produce collegians and elite levels. I haven't heard anything negative about either of them.

We're at Cascade Elite in Mountlake Terrace, and my daughter feels supported and nurtured, even with high standards. The team isn't huge, so the kids get decent attention from a strong coaching staff. That said, if I lived on the east side, I'd be looking at Gym East, Ascend Woodinville, and Emerald City. Don't underestimate how wretched the traffic can be just when you need to get your kid to practice.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back