WAG Eastern's Results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

JennC4

We are trying to track a teammate who was in session 1's scores by meetscoresonline isn't working... is there another site?

It's working, but I hate their interface. It's hard to get that website to display what you want to see, and it tends to push you back into views you don't want.

The site gets buggy when it's getting a lot of hits. I'm going crazy trying to watch Easterns and men's nationals. Will probably get even worse once Westerns go live.

No, just watching scores! Though as I posted on the men's side, USAG is putting up videos on their Youtube. (Please, please, please go six for six and four for four, you guys and gals up in the next session!!!!)

No, just watching scores! Though as I posted on the men's side, USAG is putting up videos on their Youtube. (Please, please, please go six for six and four for four, you guys and gals up in the next session!!!!)
Thanks! I'm watching too. I'm pretty sure there is no one from my area there, but there is a school about 90 minutes from me that is represented. And when we were on vacation, DD worked out at a gym that had a girl hoping to make it, so I'm wondering if she did.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back