WAG elbow pain

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm sorry you are going through this injury. I also hope she continues to have no pain with it.

A little off topic maybe, but what is a tuck over a barrel? I've never heard of that?

So still having issues with this elbow! Loss of range of motion and muscle weakness. She is so frustrated. It has also cost me thousands in doctor visits, x-rays, PT visits, etc... So sad to see so many skills lost and she just started at a new gym.Luckily, PT seems to be helping to speed up the healing process now.

How long has she been out now.? My dd fractured her radial head on her elbow and was in a cast for two weeks then out for another 6 weeks. After 8 weeks of nothing it was healed. So far all has been good, maybe she just needs more time. I hope it heals soon

How long has she been out now.? My dd fractured her radial head on her elbow
Mine was my radial head as well on my right elbow. Depending on the Injury, all bodies are different and I hope that whatever is going on, that PT will fix in no time! Let it heal all of the way before returning! I've learned that the hard way ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back