Ello! =)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I

iFlip4GymPlus25

Hello! I'm iFlip4GymPlus/Mia!
I started gymnastics when I was 10 at this one place :D At that "one place" they taught us the level 5 routines and skills and all that good stuff.....even though more than half of the us weren't ready for level 5. The thing was...was that they didn't want anyone to compete level 4...but I needed to be in level 4, I wasn't ready for 5! So I transferred to another gym! I competed as a level 4 last season and did great! =)
So...lately I've been training for level 5. My coach had us do this test to see if we were ready to move and I scored a 90 out of 100 (the highest of my team!) This Wednesday we will find out if we move up or not! IM SO EXCITED!:D

Hey welcome to CB! And I hope you get to move up! Are you from the USA or somewhere else?

welcome to CB! I hope you get to move up, keep us posted :)

Welcome and congrats on a great season. Sounds like you are doing well and should move up.

Thank you! I will let you know if I move up Thursday because that's when I have gymnastics! =)

I see your profile says your a competetive swimmer too? Do you still do that? I used to, a few years ago and I kind of miss it but I kinda got into other sports like track and soccer and gymnastics.

Cool, whats your fav. stroke? Actually, whats your fav. gym event too? My fav stroke was always breaststroke.

Cool, whats your fav. stroke? Actually, whats your fav. gym event too? My fav stroke was always breaststroke.

Not that you are a gymnast but ive always heard that gymnasts are supposed to be good breaststrokers. Well at least that was my best stroke and 2 of my teammates who also swam for a while.........but hey 3 out of 3 isn't bad it proves my point

I like all of the gym. events. But here's the order I like them in (1 being my fave):
Floor, Beam, Bars, Vault
My favorite strokes are free, fly, and breast.
Fly is probably my best. I always swim it in the relays! :)
My breast is getting really good too!
Next weeekend I'm doing a 200 breast! AHH! It's open and my mom wants me to try it to see what it's like because I'm turning 13 in Nov. and that means no more 50's!!!!!!!! :(
(except for 50 free)

Oh Yeah!
I made it to level 5! YAY!
It's not official though.......
We start level 5 practices on June 9th and then my coaches will deceide if I can move up to level 5 for good on August 1...I think....so I'm like halfway there......

Congrats on moving up! And swimming is awesome BTW. 50 seems so short and easy tho, haha!

I'm taking up swimming this summer! Just for fun though, to replace the workout I'm not getting from pole vautling every day, since the two use a lot of the same muscles.

Yay thats awesome! Congrats!

I had no idea that swimming and pole vaulting used the same muscles? But since I don't do either i guess thats why i dont know that. Although I do want to pole vault next track season!!

Yay thats awesome! Congrats!

I had no idea that swimming and pole vaulting used the same muscles? But since I don't do either i guess thats why i dont know that. Although I do want to pole vault next track season!!

A lot of back/shoulders. After my first season as a pole vaulter, I went back to this massage therapy place I had gone to consistently before that, and the masseuse asked me if I had taken up swimming! I talked to my pv coach this year, and she said it'd be a great idea to be in the pool, as long as it was more fast-swimming, not long distance type things.

I kind of really want to do PV now that I've heard so much about it! It sounds so much fun but idk if i'd be good at it or not!

LOL I only saw now you already got to know about you making it to level 5......So congrats on that! :) It`s a bit nervewracking you kind of still have to go through a test phase at your gym, but I am sure you will master that. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back