Parents Emma's first level 6 meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Very very impressive!! I would of never guessed there were major fear issues being overcome. She looked so confident and strong out there. I thought her straddle jump was Amazing and her bars too!

I think it was a Great start to the season. I hope the age ranges are smaller and more fair. No way can you compare an 8 year old to an 11 year old. I thought she did just wonderful! :) Is she competing L6 throughout the spring??

How did Alex's meet go? We were thinking of her! Oh, and Miley on Wednesday! What a great week!!!!

For some reason her scores keep going down from week to week. Still scared on the beam, fell 2 times Saturday but did do her dismount! :)

Ended with 33.9 AA. But again her bars ROCKED! 9.15 and good enough for 5th. She did not place in the AA. ;(. Very tough competition. Lots of 37 something AA scores. Some really awesome gymnasts were there. If she can get past her beam issues she would have gotten well into the 35 AA range. That is her goal right now !! Thanks so much for asking!! I was wondering about Emma as well! And yes we are all excited about Miley!!

Wow she did awesome and great scores;)
Way to go to Emma for conquering her fears.
She is awesome and such an awesome gymnast:)
Congratulations on an awesome meet:)

Good job Emma - fantastic scores and bars... Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! Good luck at your next meet, I'm sure you will do even better... :p

For some reason her scores keep going down from week to week. Still scared on the beam, fell 2 times Saturday but did do her dismount! :)

Ended with 33.9 AA. But again her bars ROCKED! 9.15 and good enough for 5th. She did not place in the AA. ;(. Very tough competition. Lots of 37 something AA scores. Some really awesome gymnasts were there. If she can get past her beam issues she would have gotten well into the 35 AA range. That is her goal right now !! Thanks so much for asking!! I was wondering about Emma as well! And yes we are all excited about Miley!!

Judging is so subjective. I still can't figure out how they do it! I am certain however, that I would not want their job!! Sounds like it was a great meet considering she is still having fear issues with the beam. Her bars score rocked! Good for her! Hey, looks like we'll be at the concert! Do you have your earplugs?!:D I think we are in like 116 ee.

Kristilyn and Starmaker, thanks for your nice comments! I really had a chuckle because we were soooo shocked by that straddle jump! She is always in trouble for a puny one and then she pulls that off at the meet! I think she even surprised herself!Ha:D Thanks guys!

Very very impressive!! I would of never guessed there were major fear issues being overcome. She looked so confident and strong out there. I thought her straddle jump was Amazing and her bars too!

I think it was a Great start to the season. I hope the age ranges are smaller and more fair. No way can you compare an 8 year old to an 11 year old. I thought she did just wonderful! :) Is she competing L6 throughout the spring??

Starmaker, Emma will stay level 6 all this season. With lowering her hours, I don't think she could do level 7. She is working on some level 7 skills, but for her, this is the best plan for her. Thanks again for all the sweet comments.

Wow Emma you had a great 1st L6 meet! I love watching her on bars she makes it look so easy.Bummer on that age group I hope it changes for next meet because Emma is going to make thoose 11 yr old feel bad when she kicks there butt!

Great job Emma! She looked so confident! Great scores, too! And, it's only her first meet so it should only get better from here! :)

She did awesome - congratulations. We have our first level 6 meet in two weeks - judges cup. I'm just hoping dd is ready.:confused:

She did awesome - congratulations. We have our first level 6 meet in two weeks - judges cup. I'm just hoping dd is ready.:confused:

Thank you. Good luck to your dd at North Judges Cup. We are in Southern Illinois. We will be at Horton Invitational at ISU that weekend.

She looked fantastic out there! My DD has had fear issues as well. It must have been wonderful for to face them so confidently! Way to go!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back