End of the season wrap-up - **Brag Alert**

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Dani had her End of the Year Awards Banquet yesterday and all the girls had a blast! There was a lot of dancing and just letting loose. Each girl got recognized for their efforts and hard work with a trophy. Gotta love gym bling!!!

They also gave out a special award to a gymnast on each team, a "Highest All-Around" award. Dani and I were a bit shocked when the coach announced Dani's name to receive this award for the MDL Level 4's!!! Even though Dani wasn't the high scorer for the team at all the meets, her attendance at all the meets gave her the team High AA score average since a few of her teammates missed meets here and there. Her coach said some very nice heartfelt words about her consistency, hard-work and her "never give up" attitude regarding certain skills that she has fear with :rolleyes:. It was a very nice ending to her first year in gymnastics! She was grinning from ear to ear!! I am so proud of all of her hard work, dedication and determination throughout this season!

AllProBanquet2009042-1.jpg

Here she is in her dress--it was so nice to see all the girls dressed up and NOT in leos and their hair pulled in a ponytail!!!

AllProBanquet2009007.jpg

Last edited:
congrats to dani!! =D

that's always one of the best parts of banquets is seeing everyone in "normal clothes" it like we're totally different people..

had to edit cause i totally forgot to say i love her dress! =)

Last edited:
Way to go Dani!!!! I'm soooo happy for her!!!! She so deserves all the praise her coach gave & the award!!!! And she looks lovely too!!! Have fun training for the next level Dani!!!:D

Congrats to her!!

And don't you love seeing the girls all dressed up! Some of them I don't even recognize because they look so different not in a ponytail :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back