Off Topic english assigment- twins story :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastjess

Hi guys, so this is an english assigment about a story of two conjoined twins and one dies. The 'BANG' symbolises that she killed herself to be with him. enjoy :)

My whole life my brother was my best friend the person I shared everything with. We were closer than most twins. You see me and my brother were conjoined at the hip, whenever we fought it was hard but for the most part it made our relationship stronger. May 21st 2009- the day of our surgery. Holding hands they wheeled us into theatre and put us under anaesthetic. While under i dreamt of how my life would be without the constant need to go the same place as my brother.
In my dream life was awesome; me and my brother were still really close but were able to go wherever we wanted without the other one knowing. Life was perfect. Then i caught a glimpse of my mum holding my hand touching the soft skin, kissing it and taking in the fresh baby smell. But where was my brother? Is this how life will be? Is this memory to remind me of how alone i will feel? Will it just be me and my mum? Will my brother die during surgery? All of the unknown... pondering in my head.
I wake up in so much pain. My side hurts, I feel like I just got shot. My mum walks in sobbing, her face filled with disbelief. I knew it; I knew from there that my brother was dead. My brother was my friend, my world, my everything and now he was gone.
The day of his funeral. My eyes filled will tears....i blink and they stream down my face. They lower the coffin. There he goes.....forever. Life without my brother...the feeling is unreal. 14 years spent with my brother attached to me to now have him completely gone was a feeling i hoped i would never have to experience.
May 21st 2015- the day my brother died 6 years ago. I’m 20 now and living with my boyfriend. Life is good until i think of my brother, that day, those moments that will forever be cherished. I just wish i could have said those words to him, those words i have always wanted to say but was always afraid that when i said them it meant it was the end. I love you Ryan always have always will, you will never be forgotten, you will always be on my mind and heart til the day i die, but until then rest well for when we meet again...with love Ella. Words unspoken are always the regret.
I hope that when the time comes; when we meet again everything will go back to the way it was before the surgery. We will be best friends again, everyone will be happy and we will live our life out as conjoined twins, the way we are supposed to be.
I miss you like a door misses a handle, like a bird misses its wings, like a wife misses her husband and like a nail misses a hammer. I look forward to seeing you soon. BANG.

oh also we got given a page of 6 pictures and had to choose a picture and write a story about it. I chose the picture of a mother holding her babys hand :)

BANG is symbolising a gunshot and as her brother died "I look forward to seeing you soon" he is dead n heaven this is foreshadowing her death and the Bang confirms it

I think you're very creative.
I happen to know more about twins than most ;) and I guess this isn't exactly common knowledge - but only identical twins can be conjoined. And identical means same-sex. You could just change the character to a conjoined twin sister though and it wouldn't take anything away from the story.

woah i had no idea about that lol i thought identical meant the same looks lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back