MAG Epke HB: Cassina, Kovacs, Kolman, Gaylord II

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
[video=youtube;vwT079ShGgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vwT079ShGgc[/video]

Epke one-upped himself and now can do 4 consecutive releases O_O. He won London with the Cassina, Kovacs, and Kolman with the Gaylord added in later. Now he can do all of them in a row. I hope he does this during competition, would be so fun to watch haha. Though I'm forgetting if there's a max/what there is on the number of releases in a row a person can do.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1293158922391.gif

“I just won the Olympic Gold, better get back to the gym andwork on upgrading that routine” - Crazygood! What an inspiration!

And on a side note to USA Gymnastics, while our gymnasts aretouring the country putting on shows, the rest of the world’s Olympians areback in the gym doing stuff like this.

Not all of the US Olympians are touring. Danell is doing an international competition soon and Kyla has been at a national team camp. Perhaps he does not need the income from the tour or was not offered the opportunity. This is increcredible gymnastics but has no relation to how the US team is spening their time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back