essay about gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Along with my exams that start in 10 days, i have to write a persuasive essay on any topic of my choice. I was thinking since i know i love gymnastics, it would be easy for me to write, once i got a topic.... which is what i need help with. Any suggestions?? :D

Some Ideas

This is just what comes to my mind...
Pesuading someone over the idea that it is never too late to start gymnastics.
Why gymnastics is challenging or more challenging than another sport you wish to compare it to.
And, like the other poster stated, an essay to persuade someone into taking gymnastics. Good luck with your essay and finals!

Why don't you look at the parents thread about "Is a 'normal' childhood overrated?" You may look at your essay from the perspecitve of pursuading someone that you are not missing out on having a "normal" childhood by being in the gym so many hours every week. Or you could take the other point of view. Whichever makes more sense to you.

You could go with the gymnastics is a real sport theme. That it's more than just doing a cartwheel or roundoff it's proper form and technique.

You could persuade people that gymnastics is more than glitter and hairspray and title it something like "Why gymnastics is harder than boot camp/football etc" and there is a really good video that i posted and the thread was called something like "and he said gymnastics isn't a sport"

How about the life lessons you learned in gymnastics? And how this can help you with everything you decide to do in life! That may persuade people to try gym!! or parents to enroll their kids in gym

Last year I did a symposium arguing for raising the minimum age for international competition, based on trying to raise the age at which young elites start doing crazy hours of working out, which has unfortunate effects for their mental and physical wellbeing.

I decided to write about why the scoring system needs to be changed :D i will attach the final copy as soon as it is typed up!! Thanks for all your suggestions!

Thanks that sounds like a great topic. there are many disputes on the internet about it so you should be able to get some great info. cant wait to read it.!

hmmm, i have been trying to upload my essay, but it wont let me select it, only will let me select pictures? weird...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back