WAG European championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jard.the.gymnast

Coach
Gymnast
The European championships are starting this wensday with men qualifying. Thursday will be womens qualification. Friday is AA for both men and women, with event finals on saturday and sunday!

KNGU (the dutch equivalent of USAG) just shared a link to a livestream for qualifications, but im not sure it works outside of the netherlands: http://gymtv.online/user/

What are you hoping for there euros?

I'm going to follow the competition! Our country has a team that consists of two first year seniors and I'm really cheering for them and hoping that they will have a great experience! I just love to watch Europeans, I don't care much about who wins I just love them all.

I'm interested to see how the bars goes with no Nina Derwael. Selection for GB was particularly tough for Georgia Mae Fenton and if I were her I would be watching with a real mix of emotions.

On the men's side I'm hoping to see where Max Witlock is at on high bar.

And then maybe I'll watch some of the other nations competing too!

I'm interested to see how the bars goes with no Nina Derwael. Selection for GB was particularly tough for Georgia Mae Fenton and if I were her I would be watching with a real mix of emotions.

On the men's side I'm hoping to see where Max Witlock is at on high bar.

And then maybe I'll watch some of the other nations competing too!
Yeah, Nina has been totally dominating every World Cup event on bars. The fact that she and her coaches decided to forego Euros is interesting. I would assume they want to keep her healthy until the Olympics, with nothing left to prove this quad as far as bars are concerned. She has already won enough golds on bars to qualify to the Olympics, so really there is no rush or risk anyway. A smart strategy for sure!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back