Parents Excel Gold

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Xtina

Proud Parent
I'm so overwhelmed trying to pick floor music!!! Any suggestions??? It's for an 8 year old girl, Excel gold. She wants upbeat, energetic music. She likes Top 20 music....pop, hip hop, etc....

So many good threads with floor recommendations. Just search floor music. There are so many great companies... Energym, floor music express to name just two.

My dd at 8 was training level 7 and had the Muppets as her music. It was a good scoring routine for her. Age appropriate and bouncey. There are tons of options out there, but I will say, judges really like age appropriate music. Good luck!!!

Will she change music and routine every year? I don't like pop for multiple years because you can tell when it's dated. Just a thought. Last night my daughter listened to a one direction floor and I'm so happy we did not lean that way. :)

Kinda off topic, and not really pressing bc not changing music this year, but other than energym and floor express, what are some other websites that have music? Can't cut myself, looking for a specific song, can't find it on those websites. Might try my hand at making the music if I can't find it.

Kinda off topic, and not really pressing bc not changing music this year, but other than energym and floor express, what are some other websites that have music? Can't cut myself, looking for a specific song, can't find it on those websites. Might try my hand at making the music if I can't find it.

I don't have the answer to your question but another possible solution. Sometimes the music companies will take suggestion or work with someone looking for a specific song. would not hurt to contact them and ask.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back