Parents Facebook

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have facebook, I don't use it much. I also only have people as friends who I consider to be real friends. I really do not subscribe to the culture of collecting "friends" who you don't rally know. It is such a funny concept don't you find?

Chalkbucket has a facebook group, you can click on the link to it on the right of the page. There are a ton of members there parents,gymnasts and coaches.

Ditto on what Bog said. I love Facebook though, especially to keep in touch with high school friends. :)

They are doing pretty good. Our life is chaotic though. I posted an update post so I don't hijack this one... oKay back to the facebook topic:)
I love facebook!!!!!!!

I have facebook as well. I originally got it to keep in touch with a close friend who lives across the country but it has morphed into gym parents, school friends, past co-workers, church friends etc. Unbelievable the people u meet....

I have a lot of cheer friends from all over the country as well as old friends from High School and such. If you would like to add me it's Christine Calip. My profile pic is my son catching at a baseball game!

I too have a facebook page and at first I loved it! Now I am a little cautious as people have found me that I didn't particularly want to find. It can become a bit overwelming. Although I do like keeping in touch with HS friends and reconnecting with long distance friends and relatives. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back