WAG Fake photo of Shawn on Facebook

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

wsg13

Coach
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Alright so I'm not sure how many of you have seen this. Or if it is anywhere else then Australia. There is a photo of Shawn Johnson on Facebook (it's a virus don't click in it) she is doing a straddle over the bar and her leotard is split in the crotch and you can see her ....... The caption is this gymnast broke her leotards in a competition in France.
This photo annoys the hell out of me!!

1. She was competing in the 2008 Olympics Beijing not France!
2.its fake!!!!!!! (I have the photo of it unphoto shopped
3. Everyone thinks it's real
4. It's just plain disrespectful

Oh, I saw it ages ago. It's kinda everywhere....

I think its pretty gross, especially considering that she was so young when the photo was taken, but it's clearly someone's idea of funny. I would suggest reporting it, but also being aware that rising to it (like commenting on it being annoyed) is what people probably want.

Someone that I went to school with posted it on instagram I think with #gymnasty and I commented saying that it was fake and that she was distributing an obscene picutre of a sixteen year old which is pretty cruel and she took it down.

It irritates me too, but aside form reporting it, there isn't much to be done.

Why?! Yeah I would definitely report to Facebook, that is SO inappropriate. Yeah I saw it it's practically everywhere.

since we are talking about pics that are passed around, is the one thats being passed around of that gymnast doing vault i think actually peeing herself? i seen that and thought that it had to be shopped, but idk.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back