WAG Fav Gymnast

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This isn't really a question but I just want some opinions. First question who is y'all favorite gymnasts it can be elite or college gymnasts? Other question who do you think will make the 2021 Olympic women gymnastics team for the USA? (In my opinion, my favorite gymnast is elite-Riley McCusker and college-Kalyany Steele. Also, I think Simone Biles, Suni Lee, Riley McCusker, and Grace McCallum representing the USA as a team and I think the individual gymnasts will be Jade Carey and MyKayla Skinner.) Now I want to hear from y'all!

Ever since the Larry Nassar scandal became huge news, I kind of got more into watching that than gymnastics itself. I knew an assistant coach at MSU during that time (now head coach at EMU), so that hit pretty close (also met MSU's HC, who was brought up on charges). As a result, I've fallen out of the loop and am trying to get back in. I do follow Riley McCusker and Morgan Hurd on IG.

Collegewise, I started following UCLA because of Maddie Kocian, and I never stopped liking her, but I also have come to love Kalyany Steele. Another fun IG follow.

I'm a Region 4 fan... you have a couple listed up there... there are more though.

This isn't really a question but I just want some opinions. First question who is y'all favorite gymnasts it can be elite or college gymnasts? Other question who do you think will make the 2021 Olympic women gymnastics team for the USA? (In my opinion, my favorite gymnast is elite-Riley McCusker and college-Kalyany Steele. Also, I think Simone Biles, Suni Lee, Riley McCusker, and Grace McCallum representing the USA as a team and I think the individual gymnasts will be Jade Carey and MyKayla Skinner.) Now I want to hear from y'all!
Don’t write off Chellsie, Kayla DiCello, Konnor McClain or possibly even Laurie Hernandez. Haven’t seen much from Jordan Chiles or Shilese Jones of late. The US is so deep it comes down to who’s healthy and who hits because Tom will most likely go with straight all around.

I love them all! What a great group of talented ladies!! I am throwing my vote in for Mykayla Skinner and Riley McCusker!!

Favorite Elite Gymnast - Chellsie Memmel.

O-Team: Simone, Chell-Yeah, Riley, and any of the other amazing US Elites.
I hope the PRP injection works well for MyKayla, and I could definitely see her there either as part of the 4 or as an IES.

What if the top 4 were Simone, Chellsie, Mykayla and Laurie? That leaves Riley, Sunisa, Olivia, Grace, Morgan, Kayla, Konnor, Shilese and Jordan.

I want to cry for these women because the US is so deep and the team is so small. It will be brutal.

I would love the Olympics to be Simone, Chellsie, Riley Sunisa but I also really like Grace and Morgan so I feel torn. I think that Chellsie is a long shot so i would say that Grace or Morgan would fill that spot. I wish we could go back to 6 to a team, or allow for some more individual competitors for event finals? It just seems a shame that so few are able to have the Olympic experience.

Old school? Ekaterina Szabo. Current - Maggie Nichols, with everything she has gone through how can you not love her. I have no idea on the team for Tokyo.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back