Favorite College Gymnastics Team?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnast7

Hey everyone, just a question, what's your favorite cllege gymnastics team?
Mine's Stanford!!!:)

Georgia. I used to want to be a gymdog so bad when I was a little kid.

as a kid i LOVED DU (university of denver) and BYU (that was b/c of aimee, ucla and utah were up there too). but now that i might be going there... UTAH STATE!!!

Georgia Gymdogs!! :p

I just bought a sweatshirt and sweatpants that say Georgia Bulldogs on them, but I only bought them because of their gymnastics team.:)

Cal Bears! We had 2 gals from our 1st gym get scholarships there & dd has been to several of their meets, w/ both of her former CA teams. She even got to perform at one of the meets w/ her last team! But yeah, a nice team, and a good HC :cool:.

I started following NCAA last season- my faves are UCLA and UGA.

Slightly off topic- Shayla Worley signed for UGA this week to compete next season :)

They're all great but I get to see Yale, UNH, SCSU, Bridgeport, MIT, Brown, Springfield, and their opponents the most often. :D

Go Gymdogs! I was so excited when Shayla signed with them. I'd been crossing my fingers for her to go to Georgia, and now it has finally come true.

The reason I like the Gymdogs so much, is probably because I know Grace Taylor personally, from seeing her around meets in SC.

Go Gymdogs! I was so excited when Shayla signed with them. I'd been crossing my fingers for her to go to Georgia, and now it has finally come true.

The reason I like the Gymdogs so much, is probably because I know Grace Taylor personally, from seeing her around meets in SC.

WOW!!! I didn't know that Shayla signed with Gymdogs!!! She is one of my faves too, so I may just have to start cheering on Georgia as well as my Illini team :D Will Shayla be competing this season for them?

WOW!!! I didn't know that Shayla signed with Gymdogs!!! She is one of my faves too, so I may just have to start cheering on Georgia as well as my Illini team :D Will Shayla be competing this season for them?

Yes, most definitely.
You can read about it on my blog.
nightflare514.blogspot.com

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back