Favorite Current US Gymnast!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I thought it would be fun to name our #1 US gymnast, Senior and Junior. The only requirement is that they currently have to be on the National Team.

My #1 Senior: Alicia Sacramone
My #1 Junior: Sam Shapiro

I really like Bridget Sloan and Ivana Hong! I think they'll be really good in a couple of years. Shawn is definately number one though :p

This is really hard! my favorite seniors are:
1. Nastia Liukin
2. Shawn Johnson
3. Ivana Hong
...and i don't really know any juniors :p

For me it's a tie between Shawn Johnson and Ivana Hong. Shawn's so powerful and looks so solid all the time, but I absolutely die for Ivana's clean lines, and I adore her bars routine!. I'm a sucker for german giants:)

Nastia only had a bad season because she was still recovering from her injury...I think she'll be back and better than ever in 2008!! =)

Shawn Johnson Nastia Liukin Ivana Hong Alicia Sacramone Samantha Pezcek Bridgit SLoan ok basically the whole senior team did I forget anyone or spell their names wrong?

I haven`t seen enough of the juniors to tell...
But for the seniors.....1. Nastia, 2, Jana Bieger

I also hope to get to see some more of Tessa Pama!

#1 Senior is- Nastia liukin, she's been my favorite gymnast since she was a junior.

#1 Junior- Samantha Shapiro, she has AMAZING form and makes everything look amazing even if it is just simple. And she has power too.

Nastia, then Shawn as a close second, and Alicia Sacramone as my third :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back