Favorite Leos of P & G

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I must say... I LOVE Mykayla... everyone in Az does, and she's a great kid, but wasn't feeling the green leo on day two...

This was my least favorite. Maggie Nichols' came in a close second. I'm just not liking all the nude fabric. And I was not a fan of the tuxedo either. Too "costume-y". I agree that Nia's tonight was gorgeous.

For the junior's I loved MG's Elite's both nights. So pretty and fun.

From the TV footage, Kyla Ross day 2 leo was my clear favorite. Very beautiful.

Bailey Key day 2 leo - a tuxedo? Seriously? Her day 1 thowback was interesting/different and I thought it was a cool thing to wear her coach's old leo like that, but what was up w/ the tuxedo?

I am not a fan of the nude arm leos like Skinner and Dowell had on (look too much like dancers or circus performers), but I liked Maggie Nichols' day 2 for some reason. The v-neck was actually pretty IMO.

I must say... I LOVE Mykayla... everyone in Az does, and she's a great kid, but wasn't feeling the green leo on day two...

+5 points for the first US poster who can spot the issue with choosing a shamrock green leotard to celebrate and tie in with your Scottish floor routine.

I personally though Simone's day one leotard what not that flattering to her body type.

My favorite was Aly Raisman's day 2 leo. Very flattering. The worst? That hideous tuxedo number. Bailie is adorable and really should look good in anything. But, someone else needs to take control of her leo selection b/c both of hers were awful.

I liked Aly's on both days. Very elegant and show off her maturity. Liked Biles' second day more than her first, but both looked good. I liked Gabby's; DD did not. DD hates pink, so that eliminated a lot of the leos for her! And I must say that Bailie Key had better watch out if DD ever gets close to her leo closet -- she wants to burn them all, including the splatter one she wore at the Secret Classic! But for the juniors, yes, the MG Elite leos were just lovely.

It is nice to see some of the men wearing singlets that aren't just plain tanks. The one Hilton one that kind of faded into white near the bottom was nice, and I like the USOTC with the subtle flame design. Some of the colleges are jazzing it up a bit too. But what I really want is to see Sam and Danell in red today. :) But I must also say, "Dear Junior Men, I know you hate wearing 'stupid unitards' and would prefer to compete shirtless, but you all need to suck it up and wear singlets that fit. Loose singlets and pommel pants 1/2" too long are not flattering."

Hey, GK! If you are reading this, my son would totally LOVE a jazzy singlet for workouts for his birthday!

I haven't been following closely enough to know which leotards you are talking about without google. Time for a bit of research! I have seen a couple of junior leotards that I really liked so if I can work out who they were I will add something useful to this discussion :)

+5 points for the first US poster who can spot the issue with choosing a shamrock green leotard to celebrate and tie in with your Scottish floor routine.

I personally though Simone's day one leotard what not that flattering to her body type.
Because the green is not Scottish it's Irish.

I liked Aly's on both days. Very elegant and show off her maturity. Liked Biles' second day more than her first, but both looked good. I liked Gabby's; DD did not. DD hates pink, so that eliminated a lot of the leos for her! And I must say that Bailie Key had better watch out if DD ever gets close to her leo closet -- she wants to burn them all, including the splatter one she wore at the Secret Classic! But for the juniors, yes, the MG Elite leos were just lovely.

It is nice to see some of the men wearing singlets that aren't just plain tanks. The one Hilton one that kind of faded into white near the bottom was nice, and I like the USOTC with the subtle flame design. Some of the colleges are jazzing it up a bit too. But what I really want is to see Sam and Danell in red today. :) But I must also say, "Dear Junior Men, I know you hate wearing 'stupid unitards' and would prefer to compete shirtless, but you all need to suck it up and wear singlets that fit. Loose singlets and pommel pants 1/2" too long are not flattering."

Hey, GK! If you are reading this, my son would totally LOVE a jazzy singlet for workouts for his birthday!
I agree with so much of this. I like Aly's day 2 leo. Gabby looked great. I have not liked anything bailie wore this summer. Her Jr teammates' eos were a bit better overall.

I seem to be in the minority on Kyla's leo. I thought there was too much bling. Also, I really like Simone's red one and her day 1 leo looked good.

AND Yes to the Jr men comments. Who fitted those boys?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back