Favorite Leos of P & G

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We loved the WOGA leos as the pink was so vibrant in person. Liked Simone and Aly's day 2. Didn't care for the rest.

Senior day one photos
Junior day two photos

Thank you for that. I had had a bit of fun youtubing routines to look, but that gives me a better overview.

I'm not a fan of all white leotards on anyone so I disliked Ally's from day 1. I liked the Chow leotards and the blue ones with the black sleeves. As did my DD. I think we go for sport rather than pretty.

I liked Morgan Hurd's Leo from seniors day two but I admit I always like the tie dye look.

My personal fave was the blue one Nia wore on day 2. Oh and my dd's least favorites were ones that looked like skin was showing, meaning tan in the leo...she, being an 8 year old prude, deemed those sleazy....:rolleyes:

Reactions: sce
For seniors: I liked Laurie and Jazzy's both days, Bailie's on day 1, Deanne's on both days, and Megan Skaggs on day 2.
For juniors: Emily Gaskins' on both days, Jordan Chiles on day 2, and the the Texas Dreams girls weren't that bad.

Overall, I think everything is too "bling-y" and there's too much pink. I prefer the more sporty leotards from the 2000-2008 era.

Didn't watch much of the men's competition so I can't comment on them.

In person the colors were much different than the TV colors... Having said that, I thought Simone's red looked awesome and the MG Elite girls day two Leo was gorgeous! My personal fav was the Woga black and white and my least fave was the Gage Leo on both days, but especially day 1...

In person the colors were much different than the TV colors... Having said that, I thought Simone's red looked awesome and the MG Elite girls day two Leo was gorgeous! My personal fav was the Woga black and white and my least fave was the Gage Leo on both days, but especially day 1...
Yes, the colors always look so different in person. I almost never like the GAGE leos -- too busy and too much flesh-mesh (which should be outlawed).

I loved Aly's Day 2 leo.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back