Favorite Stretches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does anyone else love the hardest or most uncomfortable stretches? I love wall sits, wall straddles, clam shells, and splits (my friends all hate splits)

I tend to find myself in a wall straddle most night when I am watching something online.

What are your favorites?

I like that straddle thing where you lie on your back, put your butt against a wall, and go into a straddle with weights on your ankles. My favorite stretch for splits, I think, is the one where you put your back leg up against a wall and go into a standing split (holding on to something/someone in front of you). It makes me feel like a boss.

I LOVE doing wall sits, actually my friend and I both love it and we call it "benching" and take pictures of us "benching" everywhere xD I could tell you how it all started but it would take too long...xD

And I LOVE straddle splits! But not for over a minute though, then the pain from the stretch starts to bother me xD It's just so much fun to slide into them! ;D

Ok I am so glad I am not the only one! :) my friends and doctors think I an weird for liking them! :) I love the benching idea... I may have to borrow it! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back