Off Topic Favorite TV shows

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

OMG - NO WAY! How come I did not know that?? LOL Happy "belated" b-day bog! Any plans this weekend?

Hmmm, driving to gym 3 times on Saturday, followed by a gang of friends coming over for dinner and the sharing of a small amont of wine!;) Sunday, well ya can work that one out, but it might involve advil and fried food.

And what are you getting up to?

Hmmm, driving to gym 3 times on Saturday, followed by a gang of friends coming over for dinner and the sharing of a small amont of wine!;) Sunday, well ya can work that one out, but it might involve advil and fried food.

And what are you getting up to?

FUN! FUN! That is a perfect time ;) Hope the wine is not from a a box LOL, that stuff tears me up everytime - why oh why does my hubbie insist on it? LOL

not much planned here - although I did wake up to a pile full of handmade cards this AM, compliments of my sweeties - the best of the best!!!!! On sunday evening, when we finally will get a break from a constant schedge this weekend, the kids and I will enjoy my birthday cake from a place called Cold stone (best cakes evah!) :D all good

Happy B-Day to you both, Ingym & Bog! Guess you are in good company, what w/ Mr. Will Smith & all. Also, my sis-in-law's B-Day is tomorrow. Not that you know her, but she is like a sis to me (alas, I have no sibs of my own), and she's a very quality individual, so I hold all of you 'end-of-September-B-Day' people in high esteem!

Have a blast celebrating!

Gulp! 3 times????? lemme guess, 1. drop-off, 2. drop-off/pick-up, 3. pick up ?

Yup! That's about it.:eek: Is that cold stone creamery, I think I went to one in NYC, that was the best. I ordered low fat with cooke dough, it was the best. Have a lovely weekend. wx

If anyone except from me and Bogwoppit watches Corrie- I have reconsidered my take on Tony, mainly because:

He would be no more interested in *someone* than support Glasgow Rangers!

Oh yes! C'mon the Tony. Our entire house totally loves him now :p

celtic-glasgow-bhoys-badge-4900861.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back