Off Topic Feeling Old….

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guys! I am an old WAG gym parent, but thanks to our son, I’m now a new MAG parent. I’ve been searching the gymnternet for the old forums like GGMB, wwgym, IG, gymworld, etc, but it seems that era has ended and I’m behind the times. Then found the GTT blog and someone mentioned ChalkBucket. I‘m glad to see it’s still going strong. I hope there are a few people left from the old days, except one of course. It was the Wild West back then and I’m almost feeling nostalgic. Thanks for letting me rejoin. I’m excited to be back.
Someone help me get my 10 posts, pleeeease

Welcome back. Some of the old guard are still on here. Have you been to Gymnaverse? It’s a new gymnastics forum to discuss college and elite gym.

Welcome back. Some of the old guard are still on here. Have you been to Gymnaverse? It’s a new gymnastics forum to discuss college and elite gym.
I will go check it out. Thanks! Is gymnaverse where everyone migrated to?
CB seems to be the nice side of gymnastics.

Hey guys! I am an old WAG gym parent, but thanks to our son, I’m now a new MAG parent. I’ve been searching the gymnternet for the old forums like GGMB, wwgym, IG, gymworld, etc, but it seems that era has ended and I’m behind the times. Then found the GTT blog and someone mentioned ChalkBucket. I‘m glad to see it’s still going strong. I hope there are a few people left from the old days, except one of course. It was the Wild West back then and I’m almost feeling nostalgic. Thanks for letting me rejoin. I’m excited to be back.
GTT?

When I was looking for the old forums I found a blog called gym truth teller. I didn’t dive deep, but it seemed to be someone from the old GGMB rehashing the past.
Ah, I was guessing the T’s were something along the lines of trampoline & tumbling.

Thank you so much. I’ve been reading and going down mem
I love reading anything I can about gymnastics, but this is not it - bitter AND poor grammar, lol. Thanks, though.
I agree. I was sad to see the forum drug through the mud. There were issues, but I don’t remember it being that bad.

Sorry, I cannot seem to get the hang of replying.
I appreciate the links. It was nice to go down memory lane, well kind of. I knew it was a bit toxic, but other than the one person, I never thought it was that bad. I had forgotten about Lex. He had a real talent for gymnastics videos. RIP.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back