Parents Finally After 8 Months of Hard Work: We Have Our Kip

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know I don't post a lot. But, wanted to tell y'all Kayla got her Kip. She did it 12 for 12 at practice. She didn't miss one after getting it. She was so excited she leapt into my arms. It was a happy, happy moment.

Sue Z
Mom to Kayla 8

CONGRATS!!!!! It is so awesome when they finally get it after working so hard. Sounds like she has it to stay. Woohoo!!

Congratualtions. Kayla that is so awesome. That Chalkbucket kip fairy sure has been a bust girl tonight. Loving the kip stories!

Congrats to Kayla! Awesome job! Hard work and persistance are great qualities! Good for her! I'm sure she is on cloud nine!!!!!

Congratulations, Kayla! It's so cute that she leapt into your arms! :)

Hey Sue! Did she get it Monday night? I wish I could've seen it! Good for her!! :) I'm sure coach J was excited!!

AWESOME! CONGRATULTIONS!! That is such a hard skill. My Emma (level 4) is still struggling to get hers. She is close but is not shifting her hands at the end.

Way to go girl...that is HUGE!!!!!! You know, Shawn Johnson said that was the toughest skill she ever learned.

Hey Sue! Did she get it Monday night? I wish I could've seen it! Good for her!! :) I'm sure coach J was excited!!

Yeah, I wish you could have been there. They all cheered her on. They weren't working kips today specifically, but she had it every time she used it in her bar work (not sure if that makes sense - sick and at work!).

Congrats Kayla! That kip sure is a tricky one! 12/12 is impressive! Way to go!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back