WAG Finally decided to switch gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm not sure which one I'm switching to yet, but I can't stand the class I'm in much longer. My mom has signed me up for a trial class at another gym this week that I've been looking into. I have a friend who went there and said it is a good gym, so hopefully it goes well.
My one thing is that right now I want to switch, but on my last day I know I'll be having second thoughts. There's one girl in the class who I'm good friends with, but we swapped emails, so I can still talk to her after I leave. But I'm know I'm going to miss my coaches. One of them has been my coach since I started at this gym, when I was 9. The other one has been our coach for about a year. I love both of them. I'm going to make cards for them and maybe make cookies or something.
Plus, I don't really know how to tell my coaches I'm leaving. The only person at the gym I've told is my close friend. None of the other girls or coaches know yet. I won't have to worry about it until I've decided where I'm going, but I don't want to hurt their feelings or anything.
Hopefully I won't regret this decision.

After/before the class when the other girls aren't around, pull your coach(s) to the side and tell them your switching gyms. Girls switch gyms all the time, your coach(s) probably have heard this from another girl as well.
You don't have to tell the other girls if you don't want to.
Good luck:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back