Parents Finally

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

After a long year of waiting DD is finally old enough to compete. Of course she has to wait till the fall but she is just so excited to not be the 5 year old. She has been doing AWESOME lately. She already has her cartwheel on the high beam, almost has her backwalk over (two fingure spot) on high beam. Has it alone on low beam. She got her side ariel this month and has her squat on for the bars. She just needs to get that darn kip.

My little monkey has been rocking the house so to speak. She is very determined right now and is really wanting to get the new skills since she had to work the routines so hard with out competing. I have seen new life come back into her over the past month.

I also forgot she has for front tuck on the floor now too. It isn't beautiful but she is landing on her feet so it is a start. She even tried her standing tuck with out a spot. It is so fun to see her have her passion back and not hanging back in the shadow so to speak. She will be doing Level 4 again this year but I am hoping it is going to be a kick booty year for her.

Thanks for letting me share.

Hope she has a great year! Being able to compete always adds new life :)

Well Happy Birthday to your dd! Turning six years old is a very big deal!! Like my dd said: I am a WHOLE hand plus ONE! Too cool! It's all about the little things at this age.

WOW! It sounds like your dd has been getting skills left and right lately. It does seem to happen that way sometimes. They go a while without anything new then its seems like it's one after the other. Well good luck to your dd this upcoming season as a 6 year old Level 4. Keep us posted on how she does!

How exciting for her! Happy birthday! I am sure she will do great at level 4, now that she can finally compete it! :D

Thank you for the well wishes. She has new life now that she isn't the 5 year old. That is how she puts it now. I am no longer the youngest on the team. There are no 5 year olds any more. I hope her excitment continues she has been working on the level 5 skills and she is LOVING the challange

Happy Birthday to your DD!!! They get big soooo fast!!! Once competition season starts they'll be no slowing her down...she'll be ready to rock & roll baby!!! Like a race horse out of the starting gate,LOL!!! Good luck & remember to enjoy every minute of it!!!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back