WAG finger holes to big on grips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

About a couple weeks ago I bought new grips and I love them. The only problem is the grips finger holes are WAY to big. Now I have to be taping my fingers every time I go on bars or the grips wont stay on. I was looking online and I saw a bunch of things (on here too) about tying a rubber band around the finger holes, but that just makes no sense the way they described it. Can anyone explain this to me better. like how do you tie it.

thanks, katie:)

dd had little foam wedges that go round the finger holes

1112-wedgieslarge.gif

really ? ooooh market opportunity lol. You might well find that they would be prepared to send some via international mail a they are very light, would only cost a few pennies to post.

just checked out the site

International Shipping

International Shipping And Handling
Prices for International Shipping are calculated individually after you place your order.
When we send you this second invoice you just click to pay it.
If you want to cancel your order just advise us and we will refund and cancel.

At busy times or if an item is out of stock we may not be able to despatch in our usual swift manner. We will notify you of any delays.

All Overseas International Deliveries, Eire and Channel Islands are charged at cost, + £2.50 for administration.

We regret that postage and packing charges are direct costs and cannot be refunded. (Unless of course it is us who have blundered!)

Finger Wedgies

The funny thing is the people that make the wedgies live round the corner from my mum. She met them in the local tea room and did a clandestine purchase of wedgies and then mailed them to me.the world is small.

They will also mail to North America, the wedgies weigh nothing so it is pretty inexpensive.

Bog is your source then cause their shipping charges seem a bit steep - North American franchise Bog ?

Bog is your source then cause their shipping charges seem a bit steep - North American franchise Bog ?

I got a better deal when mum mailed them. But even when. Called and ordered I got a way better deal than those rates.

i did contemplate a North American franchise, but Quebec has a border between it and the US and that would mean hefty shipping and duty costs. It is something that a US gym site shoud pick up as the product is so light and easy to ship.

I have the same problem with my grips and I just take a piece of pit foam and tear off a piece and stick it in the hole and then put my fingers in so that the holes are smaller. You can make the pit pieces bigger or smaller depending in how big the holes are.

I have the same problem with my grips and I just take a piece of pit foam and tear off a piece and stick it in the hole and then put my fingers in so that the holes are smaller. You can make the pit pieces bigger or smaller depending in how big the holes are.

At my gym it would be classed as vandalism if you started tearing bits off the foam in the pit. Big Trouble.
I think the wedges look better and work better.

This happens to me, so annoying! What I do is get some pre wrap and roll it up, then fold it in half and stick it in the holes so they are smaller. The wedgies look cool though!

next time order the next size down. if the holes are too big then so are the grips. simple rule. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back