Parents FIRST 9 OF THE SEASON FOR PUMA JR!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yay!!!!! So happy for her. I wish I could have seen her face when the score came up.

This is truly great news. Only good things to come ahead.
I wish I had too! I was sitting really far from bars and this meet didn't have the scores on the wall-just flashed once (and there was a delay for MSO) so you had to watch carefully. I saw the 9.12 (which I thought was an odd score, but maybe they didn't have enough room for the .005?) come up like 10 seconds into the next girl's routine, and that's how they were consistently flashing them, but I didn't want to get too excited! Then I could see all her teammates high fiving her and even from far away I could see her GLOWING!!! I text Puma and another close friend of mine that I was pretty sure...but I didn't REALLY believe it until I saw it on MSO. I was shaking. It was almost like she predicted it. WILLED it, I guess. I know she still has a long way to go, a lot of kids would still be really disappointed with her scores, but she's moving in the right direction! I'm so proud of her!

Yayyy!! SO proud of her. Wish I could just hug her. She's a hard worker and a really determined kid. Great job!!

Thanks everyone for all you kind words! I love that we're all pulling for each other's kids no matter what the level or ability. :) Now hopefully she can have a great state meet and go into the summer feeling good about herself and ready to improve even more.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back