First (and possibly only) level seven meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Saturday will be my first level 7 meet! Unfortunately I'm not competing beam because I don't have my back handspring yet, but my bar routine is about 20 times better than it was for any other level. I can put all my tumbling passes to my feet. My vaults are decent, but I don't practice vault much because of my lovely shin splints...

I haven't competed since fall of 2007, and in compulsories I didn't really like competing, but for the first time since level 4 I feel ready for my meet! Well 3/4 ready, but I'm okay with that!

Hope you enjoy your meet. I'm sure it will be nice not hearing the same music over and over again!

Good Luck.

You can do a round off instead of a handspring.

Best of luck to you, you also need a series of some sort but it can be seperatae.

What meet are you doing??

It's a little local meet a nearby club is hosting.

I haven't tried round offs on the beam in a good couple years actually. But at the time I thought they were kinda scary, but then again I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to that stuff... maybe I'll give round offs another try next week.

It went pretty good! We ended up starting about 15 minutes early and so my whole family missed seeing me on vault... and 8.4! Bars was an 7.15, and I fell on my squat on, of all the most ridiculous things to fall on! Floor was awesome though, I put all my tumbling passes to me feet and got an 8.4 which was 3rd place!!

It went pretty good! We ended up starting about 15 minutes early and so my whole family missed seeing me on vault... and 8.4! Bars was an 7.15, and I fell on my squat on, of all the most ridiculous things to fall on! Floor was awesome though, I put all my tumbling passes to me feet and got an 8.4 which was 3rd place!!

Congrats on doing well!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back