Parents First L4 meet this weekend!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Best of luck to Olivia. She will have a great season, glad you are still around.

Best of luck to Abby too, our CB gymmies ROCK!

Abby has her first real meet this weekend, too. She is sooo nervous. I miss when she didn't care about scores or medals. Hoping she gets some sleep the night before this time. Her dad is coming home after being gone for 4 months and she is going to be super hyper from that. He will be here tomorrow sometime!! And, he makes her nervous so as much as I want him home, I hope he doesn't get her all freaked out. LOL.

Good luck to all competing this weekend!!

Good Luck to Abby this weekend too! As much as you miss that they don't know/worry about scores it is amazing to see such a difference in doing the 2nd year of level 4. I have no regrets, it was the best thing to watch what a difference in the routines from one year to the next. Not in skills, but form and the little particulars that really clean-up the routines and made the scores higher. I think Abby will really enjoy her podium time this year & reap the rewards of her hard work....and that confidence will carry her right into L5!!!

Good luck to Olivia. Meet season is so exciting. I think I can more nervous than Cait does sometimes. I can't even watch beam most of the time..:)

Make sure to post her results. Thanks,

Sean

Okay, it's officially Monday in 4 minutes. How did she do? We can't handle the suspense? I am sure she did great...:):):)

Go Olivia!!!!!!!

Sean

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back