First L8 Meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Beetle's first L8 meet is Saturday am. 8:00 check in time - we are a little over 2 hours from the meet so we will probably leave the house at 5:00 am..

Our L7's compete after us - then the University of MN women have a meet that night Beetle wants to stay and watch. I am not sure if I have that much in me..

She is doing well on floor & beam. More consistent on her pirouettes but still not 100%. She is also bending her knees through ger giants a bit.

She is consistent on a 1/2 on 1/2 off vault.. but wanted to compete a 1/2 on full off - she is not sticking those..

Please send good luck fairies to Beetle and some stay awake driving fairies to me!!

Sending some good luck fairies to you this weekend!!! , but trying to keep a few for us.. Jordan's 1st Qualifer is Sat. :) Good luck and I will look forward to hearing how she does! :)

Best wishes to Beetle we know you can do it. :applause::bouncy::thumbsup:

I sure wish we were still in the session after you on Saturday. Our Sunday session is 74 kids ugh!! All level 7's

I reccomend lots of Caribou ecspecially in the early am.:p

Sending tons of good luck wishes to Beetle. I think sometimes its easier to start the seaon with an early session---not alot of time to sit around getting nervous.

Why do these kids have sooooo much energy? Up at 5am, compete a session and then I'll bet she gets you to stay for the college meet. Of course, she doesn't have to drive home:)

My gymmie says, " stay really tight in the pirouette and run as hard and fast as you can in the vault."

Good luck to Beetle, I hope she rocks:cool:! I will be sending all the fairies your way! It is always interesting doing the am travel thing, I always stop by the coffee stand on our way out of town. My daughter always enjoys it because she gets plenty of good luck wishes from them:)! Have fun!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back