Parents First Lv 7 Meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Your dd is such a beautiful gymnast. She has so many accomplishments to be proud of & will only show it more as the season progresses. Her perfectionist personality can most likely not be changed, so all you can do is continue to encourage her & tell her how awesome she is.... and just be there - GL :)

What vault is she working for L8?

thx so much. i dont know what the vault is called lol but here is a link to it. this was her first time flipping it though so it has gotten much better since then :)

YouTube - Haven Vault

Your dd is such a beautiful gymnast. She has so many accomplishments to be proud of & will only show it more as the season progresses. Her perfectionist personality can most likely not be changed, so all you can do is continue to encourage her & tell her how awesome she is.... and just be there - GL :)

What vault is she working for L8?

Oh thats right I remember now... I think it is a Pyke yurchenko. Even though it is a double back tuck, so not sure...

Our level 9 competed this vault last season... H is doing phenomenal!

Last edited:
I haven't seen her throw it in a while. I don't even know if she really has it yet. lol. We will see. Whenever she moves up, she moves up. No rush at all :)

The vault is a Yurchenko tuck position. It's the exact same vault my dd is training for level 8. It looks great. I also watched the bars upload this morning and had no idea who it was and thought great routine, now I see this post and see the score that went with the routine and Wow, great score too.

Continue to support your dd like you are and it is so true that these girls love the recognition from their coaches more than anything - I hope that her coaches take the time to commend her because it build their confidence. And, you know how mental these girls can be at times.... yikes :eek:!

Great job on first meet and good luck at the next one!

Wow! Your DD did GREAT! She should be very proud of herself. We loved watching her bar routine. She is a fabulous gymnast. I wonder if the perfectionist personality is common among these little gymnasts. Mine is that way also and we truly do not push perfection. She is hard on herself as well. Good luck to your DD with the rest of her season. She rocks!:)

She did wonderful!!! In my opinion that would be a great score anytime (especially the amazing bars routine:)), but for 1st level 7 meet - WOW! I think the coaches should be very proud - Your first level 7 (or any level for that matter) meet is quite an exciting/anxious time, and to pull it off that well, when you can imagine how nervous she was is a huge sign of what an awesome gymnast she really is:)! She is going to rock this season:cool:!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back