Parents First Meet of Season (BRAG ALERT)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
We just got back from DD's first L3 meet of the season. Here is how she did :D

Vault: 9.425 (personal best) - 1st Place
Bars: 9.050 (personal best) - 1st Place
Beam: 9.150 (personal best) - 1st Place
Floor: 9.050 (personal best) - 2nd Place

AA: 36.675 personal best and 1st Place

Tied for 1st place in the handstand contest for Level 3 as well. Got a gold medal.

Last edited:
Very good! You must be so proud! I guess this means her tummy got better?

Congrats to your DD :p !

WOW!!! I'd say she's feeling better!!! What a way to start off the meet season! Way to go!!! Congrats:applause:to DD!

I knew she would do amazing this season! She is so ready for L4. Glad she is getting some awesome scores and confidence to lead her into her L4 season. :D

:applause::bouncy::applause::bouncy::applause::bouncy: That is so awesome - congratulations to her !!!!!!

:applause::bouncy::applause::bouncy::applause::bouncy: That is so awesome - congratulations to her !!!!!!

Wow! Extremeley impressive!!!!!
You must be out-of-your-mind proud of her!!!:D
And she should be proud of herself too!!

WOW! AWESOME scores! What a great way to start the season...you must be so proud! I don't know about you but I am so glad the first one is out of the way. My DD wasn't nervous but I sure was!

WOW! AWESOME scores! What a great way to start the season...you must be so proud! I don't know about you but I am so glad the first one is out of the way. My DD wasn't nervous but I sure was!

I am glad the first one is out of the way. Our entire gym had a great meet. Out of 12 girls competing (levels 3-6) we had 6 first place AA, 3 second place AA, 2 third place AA and one 4th place AA. We also had two team first AA - level 3 and level 5. Our L4 and L6 only had two girls each so they could not qualify for team titles.

What a great way to start the season!! Congrats to your dd!!!

Maybe you ought to arrange soccer games before all of her meets:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back