FIRST MEET TOMORROW!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Omg ok so I'm having my FIRST MEET EVER tomorrow and I'm SUPER nervous and I need some tips!! It's a high school gymnastics meet so if anyone knows anything at all about high school meets, please comment! I just need things like what to bring and what to expect and other things like that... thanks!!

Good luck at your meet! My first meet for xcel silver is on Saturday. Now, I don't know much about high school gymnastics but I'll give you a few tips in general. Make sure you bring your grips, tiger paws, ankle brace, etc anything you need to wear to compete and a bottle of water. Most gyms do not want you to have your phone with you when your competing so leave that at home. Also, do not eat anything that might upset your stomach before the meet such as junk food or really sugary foods. Most of all, have fun!

I don't know anything about highschool meets either, but good luck! Relax, it will all be fine. Bring some snacks - granola bars, goldfish, etc. Bring a water, your grips, any braces, tissues (jic), hair stuff, girl stuff, and your phone. Hs meets are usually cool with phones I think. Figure out what you are going to eat, how your going to do your hair, etc tonight. IF you have any other "specific questions" feel free to ask.

I don't know that much about high school gymnastics but since it's your first meet your going to be nervous and that's perfectly fine! What I do before I compete is I picture all of my routines being done perfectly in my head. Hope this helps ! Good luck.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back