First official meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Saturday is dd 1 st official Level 9 meet.Practice has been going well and she has been cleared to compete all events.It's about 5 hrs away.Since her session is in the afternoon we will leave in the morning.We decided to drive the day of since she does not sleep well in hotels.At least not last season.We're hoping to get there by noon and have a good lunch and try to watch some of the Level 8 sesion before.
She told me yesterday that she was excited but a little scarred at the same time.
Also hope the weather will hold up and the passes are open.I have to get some snowchains just in case.

Good luck to your DD. Sounds like she is prepared. A bit of nervous is sometimes a good thing. Keeps them sharp and focused!

I hear you on the hotel things. I never sleep great away from home. I'd rather get up earlier also.

Best of luck to her, she has worked very hard to get here.

Hope it is a relaxing drive for you. I totally get the hotel thing too, they are fun, but never restfull.

Good luck to her:)! I like it when I can drive up the same day. Neither myself or dd sleep well in hotels, besides the added expense!

Good luck for the weather, too!

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR DD ON HER 1ST L9 MEET! I hope the weather is nice for you be careful.Your dd is amazing cannot wait to see the videos!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back