Flippinlolly competes tomorrow- wish her luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SHe qualified for the individual AA comp tomorrow. Sadly Canuck tv is NOT showing it. I am not impressed!

Laura was awesome and really stood out well under pressure. I heard someone compare her long lines to Nastia, not that a nice compliment.

does anyone know if any videos of her routines will be up on youtube?

Wow! Fantastic, Laura! I can't wait to hear more; keep us posted, Bog.

Judging by her performance in the team competition she could be our next commonwealth all around champion :) will post scores up and an overall statement up after i watch it for those that are unfortunate to miss it.

I think she has to get past Imogen Cairns and Jos Hunt and the australians but I so want her to be up there in the top 5. I think she can do it and has a shot of a medal on bars. Go Lollllyyyyyy!!!

Isnt it only two per country to AA final?
Hope I am wrong... If anyone finds out what apparatus finals she makes please post!

Last edited:
True the Australians are brilliant :) and i hope that Lauren gets All around champion :) and Jacquie i am pretty sure she is in bars and probably beam and not sure about the others

Isnt it only two per country to AA final?
Hope I am wrong... If anyone finds out what apparatus finals she makes please post!

GOah I hope that's incorrect. But you could be right. I will see what I can find. WOuldn't it be a shame to be 7th AA and not get to AA finals.

OKay this is on Laura's blog, I am doing the happy dance!

LATEST NEWS

CONGRATULATIONS TO LAURA EDWARDS WHO WAS PART OF THE ENGLAND TEAM WHO TOOK THE SILVER MEDAL IN THE TEAM FINAL TEAM.

Follow Laura on Wednesday as she competes in the All around final and then again in the Beam & Floor final

Good Luck Laura!!

Check back here shortly for more news

Haven't seen her AT ALL> very dissapointed. The stream I am watching is the UK's BBC. Her floor scored a 13 and once more she was compared to Nastia on GGMB, nice red shiny leo and a solid routine.

I guess she has only vault left. SHe competed a FTY yesterday so imagine it will be the same again today. There are girls competing higher difficulty vailts,, but hers was clean yesterday.

She is doing amazingly well against girls who have MANY years International meet experience. To olace 7AA in the team finals was amazing. Can't wait to hear from Lolly about how it all felt.

Remembering that England sent a younger team to CWG and they are saving their more experienced girls for Worlds. AUS sent their A team and the same team will compete at worlds.

AUS will probably take the top three, but the ENgland team is doing amazingly well against girls with much more experience.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back