MAG Flo Gymnastics for Wintercup

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

springsforlegs

Proud Parent
So with the decision to move Wintercup to Flo Gymnastics and signed up or know costs? It looks like we get to see all the Women’s on NBC channels, and the men’s up until the Elite group. So disappointed in this decision and frustrated.

Here is the schedule. Anything NOT on NBCSN is on FLO. I think FLO is $30 a month, but don't quote me on that.

Friday, February 26, 2021

• 2:30 pm ET – Nastia Liukin Cup (NBCSN)
  • 7:30 pm ET – Winter Cup: Senior Men’s Competition Day 1 (NBCSN) – All-around final and event qualifications
Saturday, February 27, 2021

• 12:30 pm ET – Winter Cup: Senior Women’s Competition (NBC) – All-around and events
  • 5:30 pm ET – Junior Men’s Competition – Elite Team Cup team final; Winter Cup all-around final and event qualifications
Sunday, February 28, 2021

• 12:00 pm ET – Winter Cup: Junior Women’s Competition – All-around & events
  • 5:30 pm ET – Winter Cup: Senior and Junior Men’s Competition Day 2 – Event Finals

Here is the schedule. Anything NOT on NBCSN is on FLO. I think FLO is $30 a month, but don't quote me on that.

Friday, February 26, 2021

• 2:30 pm ET – Nastia Liukin Cup (NBCSN)
  • 7:30 pm ET – Winter Cup: Senior Men’s Competition Day 1 (NBCSN) – All-around final and event qualifications
Saturday, February 27, 2021

• 12:30 pm ET – Winter Cup: Senior Women’s Competition (NBC) – All-around and events
  • 5:30 pm ET – Junior Men’s Competition – Elite Team Cup team final; Winter Cup all-around final and event qualifications
Sunday, February 28, 2021

• 12:00 pm ET – Winter Cup: Junior Women’s Competition – All-around & events
  • 5:30 pm ET – Winter Cup: Senior and Junior Men’s Competition Day 2 – Event Finals
Ugh 30$ seems like so much. And really why didn’t they do this with the Women’s Gymnastics too - why just the Men’s?????

Do you have a link to videos and results? Our gym has a boy competing. (I think...I know he’s on our region’s team)

So, it was on FLO gymnastics. The results are up on wintercup.com

We knew it would be rough for R9. But they had fun and supported each other! and what a great experience for these kids!

So, it was on FLO gymnastics. The results are up on wintercup.com

We knew it would be rough for R9. But they had fun and supported each other! and what a great experience for these kids!
Awesome, can’t wait to watch this afternoon/evening.

So glad the boys supported each other! Coach Sasha is pretty awesome too. He is T’s coach.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back