WAG Floor Music- Again

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sorry for another floor music post, I know the board gets bombarded with them this time of year. I was hesitant to ask at all, but I am totally stumped.
I am searching for music for my Silver team (and taking it down to the wire) and am completely overwhelmed and need some outside input. HC will only order from Floor Express, so that limits us a bit.

This is for a group of girls ages 10-11 (I have something for the younger ones already). None of them are dancers exactly, but they are good performers with cute personalities and can really sell a routine- they added winks and flare to their routine last year on their own. So I would like something cute and upbeat, but not cutesy.
I think at the moment I'm leaning towards music from the movie Brave ( http://floorexpressmusic.com/full-length-demos/CD2507-Brave-Demo.mp3 ), but I am not really in love with anything, so any and all suggestions- even unconventional ones- are very welcome!

We had someone at DD's gym do that song for the past two years. I only have heard it one other time.

I tried and tried to get YDD to pick Augustus Gloop for her L6 music - I think it its her quirky fun attitude perfectly - but she went a different direction :(. I did not hear it at any of our L6 meets (Region 8). I did hear Austin Powers a couple of times

A gymnast on a team my daughter competed against had Augustus Gloop as her L8 floor music. So, we heard it at several meets, but it was always the same gymnast. Tried to get my DD to use it this coming season but she wanted to go in a different direction :)

I love Augustus Gloop. One girl on our L7 team had it. I think all season that's the only girl I had with it.

Thoughts on Augustus gloop for an older gymnast? If I decide on this music I'll be using from 15-17, is it too "little kiddish?"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back