Floor music help please!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

K

krazykidzmom

A while ago someone posted a link to a site for floor music. The site had past elite's routines on it. Does anyone remember the site? Thanks!

I think that was Rams music site, it no longer exists, very sad! Are you looking for something in particular, I have quite a few downloaded onto my PC.

I was hoping to have some options before the music is picked for her. Her music now is Mr. Pinstripe Suit and she loves that music. She would like something similar. Big band jazzy loud and fast. Nothing circus like.

I have two that are nice and are along those lines. I'll upload them and send you the links if you PM me your email address.

Bog

One of my favorites in that style is Tank. Might be a bit too busy, depending on which parts you use, and how fast you want it, but should make for pretty good routine music for somebody that can pull off this style.

If you want something a bit less busy, you could try Get on the Bus, or perhaps Wake Up (Toe Jammin') (a perhaps a bit more electric than what you're looking for, but still definitely jazzy in flavor). One more you might try (though it's probably too laid back for use as routine music) is Super Buck Jazz.

I have a very serious classic dancer type gymnast. She very young and will do 7 this year. She loves Ivana Hong and would like to get a version of that music.. I cant seem to find it for her. I have noticed Mattie Larsen and Daria Jouras use a version of it as well. Does anyone know the name of that song or where I can get it

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back