Floor Music Help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

toriluvsgym0618

Hey everyone!! Well I just moved gyms and they want me to get a new floor routine. The old one had alot of dance in it and I'm not a very good dancer lol. I'm a strong tumbler so I wanted something sorta fast when I tumble but something that gets slower in parts so I dont pass out haha. I checked youtube and I really liked the Pirates of the Caribbean and The James Bond music. Any other suggestions?

go to floormusic express or Energym Music - they both have some really great music arrangements. The only issue I see with Pirates is that over the past few years it seemed everyone had it and it may be a bit overused at this point.

Energym Music you can here the whole cut for free I like that and I like there arrangements too. They don't have as many selections as Floor music express but I have liked their arrangements a little better. They have one that you might consider called "Destination Triumph" Has a similar feel as Pirates. My DD almost chose that one.

Our gym pushes Floormusic express so my DD got her music from them - you have to pay 20 cents to get the whole demo to hear but alot of the gyms have the demo CD's you can listen to for free. They have a 30 sec clip to see if you like the intro then it tells you what CD and what track number. if your going to pay for the demo then pick at least 5 you like because you have to pay a minimum of $1 so you might as well get the 5 your paying for.

No offence but I would steer well clear of the Pirates. It's really overused and you sound like you want to be a bit more original, non?

Why not take a look at some DJs etc (Calvin Harris and Basshunter come to mind), or bands like the Gotan Project, Bond, Mint Royale. Cirque du Soleil have some good stuff too.

Hope this helps :)

thanks im glad you guys told me about pirates of the carribbean one being over used. haha.

alot of the "Disney" type themes or the pop tv stuff is (think hanna montana stuff etc)

If you want to stay with movie soundtracks, try some of the older (but still very recognizable!) action-adventure movies, like "Speed", "E.T.", "The Mummy", or the older "Batman" movies.

And if you want to stick with James Bond, I suggest using the "Goldfinger" theme, because it's not used often, it's highly recognizable, and it has a great driving melody!

Hope that helps! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back